• The ATP (AUGI Training Program), consists of a wide range of courses intended to provide training to CAD professionals. These courses are offered free of charge to AUGI members.
• ATP courses are designed to give members additional training both to increase their knowledge of a given technology or discipline and to provide practical guidance that can be applied in their everyday jobs.
• Between the lines
• In The Machine Autodesk Inventor Blog
• Between the Walls AutoCAD Architecture Blog
• Between the Lines Autodesk, AutoCAD, Beta, & DWF
• Lynn Allen's Blog
• AutoCAD Insider AutoCAD Blog
• Beyond the Paper DWF Blog
• Learning Anytime, Anywhere
• Access materials for over 1000 sessions online. View screencasts for hundreds of classes:
• 120 in Architecture and Building Design
• 100 on AutoCAD
• 125 in Manufacturing Industries
• 110 in Civil Engineering
• 55 in Geospatial
• Plus MEP, Structural Design, Visualization, CAD Management, and others.
• Join the AU Community today to receive all these great benefits-it's free.
• AUGI is pleased to offer AUGI e-Learning, a program that offers AUGI members a selection of video tutorials focusing on various Autodesk products.
• AUGI, in conjunction with CADLearning, is making video lessons available every month to AUGI members at no charge. Below are titles of the lessons currently available through the AUGI e-Learning program. These video lessons teach individual product concepts and features. Every month, new lessons in each course series will be available. Completion of the full course will take 12 to 18 months at the one-section-per-month rate.
• AUGI members wanting to expedite the learning process may purchase an entire course outright. AUGI has negotiated a 20 percent discount for our members who wish to purchase courses. Visit AUGI.CADLearning.com for more information and complete course outlines.
• Produce, publish and deliver video tutorials for users of the Autodesk® family.
• Self-paced Online computer based training for the Autodesk user.
• Self-paced CD Based CADLearning
• Access CADLearning Student Campus with a one year membership which is available for those with a valid .edu or other post secondary educational institution email address. The Student Campus contains all the tutorials plus open areas for Student to Student help and discussions.
• AUGI.CADLearning.com, a partnership of AUGI and CADLearning.