- Creating a feature line from a closed polyline with assigned elevations no longer causes the program to exit.
- Help now appears as expected when running Civil 3D as AutoCAD 2011.
- Datasets containing large numbers of control and non-control points now open and import more quickly.
- Figure prefix databases will now match lower case figure names.
- You can now create parcels from multiple objects selected in a DGN underlay.
- Application Product Interface changes are included that improve:
- Point group import functionality
- Custom draw issues with second command instances in localized Japanese builds
Most of the fixes relate to Survey, but a few do not. This should help.
Be Better! ...fix things.
Source Autodesk.com Via http://acecivil3d.blogspot.com/