As some of you might know our next user group meeting will be a Web Cast.
The Web Cast will feature a third party software called Dynamite! VSP by Visually Intelligent Solutions, LLC.
Dynamite VSP is an Autodesk 3ds Max Design based visualization solution developed specifically for the needs of civil engineers. Making the visualization process more accessible to civil engineers than ever before.
Dynamite VSP allows engineers to achieve stunning results with little or no prior knowledge of 3D visualization techniques. Dynamic links to a range of major civil design applications such as AutoCAD Civil 3D mean that Dynamite VSP is uniquely capable of incorporating design changes automatically.
Visually Intelligent Solutions will show how to produce compelling visualizations for proposals and review boards.
- Learn how to create high quality visualizations of Civil 3D projects, without the stress!
- Learn the fundamentals of Dynamite VSP – a revolutionary, easy-to-use add-in for 3ds Max Design, targeted directly at Civil 3D users
- Learn how to set up cameras, daylight, and render settings in 3ds Max Design to breathe new life into your visualizations
- Learn how to change the design and visualization at the same time
- Learn how to extend your visualization beyond images and videos
The Webcast will begin at 6:00 pm on Nov. 3rd please email me @ email@example.com to rsvp and get all the logon information to the Web Cast Event.
Hopefully this will be the first of many WebCast to come.
Tampa Bay Autodesk User Group