Dear AUGI Member,
AUGI and Extension Media are very excited to announce AUGI AEC Edge. A new publication dedicated to the AEC industry, the innaugural issue of AUGIAEC EDGE is now available for download. This feature packed magazine is dedicated to delivering mission-critical, game-changing, industry-leading, best practice advice to the AEC industry.
This premiere issue is focused around exciting developments in the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process and features Revit-based solutions, news, and contributions from industry experts.
Articles in this issue of AUGI AEC EDGE include:
Revit Cross Discipline Articles:
- How Can the Introduction of Business & Software Systems Affect your Business?
- How To "BIM-Enable IPD"
- A Little Help From My Friends Collaboration Between Consultants - Extending BIM Design Value Using The Revit API
- A Trainer’s Perspective: Key Requirements For A Successful BIM Implementation
- A General Contractor’s Venture Into BIM And VDC
- Revit In A Large Firm: A Tale Of Implementing Revit
- Getting Oriented With Revit’s Coordinate System
- Make Room For Revit: Key Requirements For A Successful BIM Implementation
- A Tutorial For Line Based Families
- Revit In High School: Meet Two Progressive Teachers And Their Program
- Growing Revit Structure
- Integrating Analysis Programs With Revit Structure
- Revit Ready: Looking Back
- How To Play Nice: Sharing Revit Models Between Disciplines
- Five Steps To Success With Revit MEP: The Reality
- Putting The ‘I’ In Your BIM Content: Revit MEP Families That Capture Design Intent
- Revit MEP Implementation At CTA Group: A Struggle With Promise
- Contributed White Paper: Conceptual Design Modeling In Autodesk Revit Architecture 2010
- Autodesk Insiders: Revit: An Autodesk Design/Build Project
- AUGI Local Chapter Focus: South Coast Revit User Group (SCRUG)
- Attorney At Large: Achieving IPD In 3D
- Inside Track: The Latest Autodesk AEC Related Information!
- Head's Up: Recent Known Issues And Problems Documented By Autodesk And AUGI Members
Nowhere else will you find the articles with the breadth of knowledge, depth of industry understanding, and a "get the job done" attitude. Through years of collective experience on a vast array of project types, our authors have developed the technical knowledge and peer to peer wisdom that onlycomes from AUGI's open forum manner of discussions. These discussions, experiences and perspectives are distilled down to practical articles by contributing authors that are well known industry experts.
The Premier issue will be distributed in digital formats via the AUGI AEC Edge website and on Extension Media.
Click on image or click here to be directed to site